So you are addicted to marijuana and want to stop smoking weed…now what? If you want to how to quit smoking pot but are worried about the marijuana detox withdrawal then keep reading to learn more…
There are many different treatment programs to help people quit smoking marijuana. Sufferers are willing to try almost anything from untested medications to psychological therapy, all with very limited success. Well, before risking your wellbeing on an unproven or untested marijuana detox program, you can try these simple home remedies first to see if they offer you any relief before trying a more involved treatment program to stop smoking pot:
1. Start a Daily Journal. By keeping a daily record of your marijuana use you can begin to get a better idea of exactly when and where you are driven to smoke weed. Once you have identified these triggers, you can work to removing or reducing these negative influences in your daily life. Also use the daily journal to write down your feelings and emotions. Sometimes the act of just writing things out and getting them off your chest can be extremely therapeutic in itself cbd online.
2. Find a Support Group. When dealing with the stress of trying to quit smoking pot, one of the best things you can do is to surround yourself with people and friends who genuinely care about your health and wellbeing. Whether it’s just your friends and family or a support group of similar sufferers, nothing is more beneficial when dealing with marijuana detox then positive external influences.
3. Get a Hobby. One of the best marijuana detox aids is to start a new hobby to help keep you occupied while going through treatment. A hobby will help take you mind off the negatives when you quit smoking pot by serving as a constant distraction from your withdrawal symptoms.
4. Quit Cold Turkey. So you think you can stop smoking weed cold turkey? Well this option is definitely not for the weak minded. It is recommended to only attempt this alternative after you have exhausted all other options because it can be extremely stressful on your overall wellbeing.
5. Marijuana Detox Programs. If none of these above options are working for you then it’s time to consider one of the many marijuana treatment programs available on the market today. Be sure to do the proper research on any marijuana withdrawal program before trying a new treatment.